It’s been eighteen months since Kidiusi had the engines running, now the new engines have been turned on and ran well. However, delays at the shipyard have meant the final works on the boat will not be complete for the next 2 weeks. All preliminary bookings before May 17th will be rescheduled to later dates; if you have not already been contacted, please get in touch. The Tailchasers calendar has now been updated to reflect the changing schedule. All Bookings will be pencilled in and confirmed once the boat has cleared all the sea trials. Contact us directly for details. Please take the time to read the FAQ as there is much more information available.